pChart (PHP Charts)
pChart is a PHP class oriented framework designed to create aliased charts. Most of todays chart libraries have a cost, our project is intended to be free. Data can be retrieved from SQL queries, CSV files, or manually provided. This project is still under development and new features or fix are made every week.
Focus has been put on rendering quality introducing an aliasing algorithm to draw eye candy graphics. Rendering speed has been dramatically enhanced since the first version, we’ll still continue optimising the code!
Visifire (Silverlight & WPF Charts)
Visifire is a set of open source data visualization controls – powered by Microsoft® Silverlight™ & WPF. Visifire is a multi-targeting control which can be used in both WPF & Silverlight applications. Using the same API, charts in both Silverlight & WPF environments can be created within minutes. Visifire Silverlight Controls can also be embedded in any webpage as a standalone Silverlight App. Visifire is independent of server side technology. It can be used with ASP, ASP.Net, SharePoint, PHP, JSP, ColdFusion, Python, Ruby or just simple HTML.
- Numerous chart style options.
- Date axes with customizable formatting.
- Up to 9 Y axes.
- Rotated axis text.
- Automatic trend line computation.
- Tooltips and data point highlighting.
- Sensible defaults for ease of use.
Libchart is a free chart creation PHP library, that is easy to use. Main festure includes:
- Bar charts (horizontal or vertical).
- Line charts.
- Pie charts.
- Single or multiple data sets.
- Compatibility with PHP 5.
- Easy to study how it works and adapt to your needs.
- No external dependency, need only PHP compiled with GD and FreeType.
JpGraph is a Object-Oriented Graph creating library for PHP >= 5.1 The library is completely written in PHP and ready to be used in any PHP scripts (both CGI/APXS/CLI versions of PHP are supported).
The library can be used to create numerous types of graphs either on-line or written to a file. JpGraph makes it easy to draw both “quick and dirty” graphs with a minimum of code as well as complex graphs which requires a very fine grained control. The library assigns context sensitive default values for most of the parameters which minimizes the learning curve. The features are there when you need them – not as an obstacle to overcome!
.netCHARTING combines visually stunning graphics and a comprehensive interface to bring you one of the most compelling charting solutions available for any platform.
.netCHARTING utilizes the .NET framework and GDI+ providing a managed charting solution for C# and VB.NET developers working with ASP.NET or WinForms. Using the latest Microsoft technologies has enabled us to step beyond existing visual charting standards and produce visuals much stronger than typical dynamic charting solutions. In fact, we hope you will agree that the .netCHARTING visuals are even superior to high end desktop charting applications!
Image_Graph is, as is indicated by the title, a project to create graphs. It utilizes PHP’s object oriented model, to simple but very customizable enable a user/developer to create highly versatile graphs.
Image_Graph has many features, here are mentioned but a few of them:
- 14 different chart types
- 3 different layout for each chart type (normal, stacked or stacked summarizing 100%)
- 5 types of data source
- Driver based to support multiple formats (JPEG, PNG, SVG, PDF and initial support for SWF)
- Many charts or coordinate systems displayed in the same graph
- Every line, every color, every font can be customized
- Easy-to-use API, through thoroughly designed ‘natural’ object oriented framework
- PEAR package – governing for quality and standardization
- Java style layout of multiple plots
- Line/area-smoothing using Bezier curves
- PHP5 support