- This is the second version of this script. The "Display Settings" section was added. The AM/PM bug with creating dateFuture was fixed. The function GetCount() was changed to allow multiple countdowns on the same page.
- Display Settings
- Disabled If the number is disabled, it will never be shown. Any amount that exists is passed on to smaller increments. (eg; 4 hours disabled will display as 240 mins instead)
- Show 0-99+ The number is always shown (even if it is a zero)
- Show 1-99+ The number is shown if its value is 1 or more (zero is hidden)
- Show 00-99+ The number is always shown (even if it is a zero). A two-digit number is always shown (for 0-9)
- Show 01-99+ The number is shown if its value is 1 or more (zero is hidden). A two-digit number is shown for 1-9
- If you want to change the size, font, or color you can edit the last line of your generated code and add a style="" property like:
- Enabling Milliseconds requires the browser to update the countdown about 40 times every second (disabled it only has to update the count once per second). Enabling milliseconds uses WAY more processing power, although it shouldn't cause problems unless the computer is very old.