You can update your phone or make a hard reset by entering into DFU mode. This mode allows you to update firmware and iOS without entering your Apple ID. Follow the below instructions steps by steps to enter into DFU mode and reset your iPhone to Factory defaults without Apple ID.
- Step 1: Start iTunes on your computer and plug your iPhone into the computer with a USB cable.
- Step 2: Then turn off the iPhone.
- Step 3: Now you will need to press and hold the Home button for 3 seconds.
- Step 4: Then you need to press the Power button and Home button and hold them for 10 seconds.
- Step 5: You can now release the Power button when Apple logo disappears.
- Step 6: Release the Home button when iTunes detects the iPhone in Recovery mode.
- Step 7: Follow the steps on iTunes. Keep your backup before these actions. You can now update your phone or make a simple reset from the following interface.